- On successful completion of BPP University’s BSc (Hons) Business Management, you will also receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Diploma
- It covers the core business disciplines and also allows you to choose from a range of electives
- Study in the heart of the City of London – walking distance from the corporate offices of some of the world’s top companies
- We have a specialist Careers Service that supports you throughout your programme and when for 12 months after you graduate
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans
Your Business Management degree
Our BSc (Hons) Business Management degree is all about giving you the practical ability that employers are looking for – and provides a platform for further study. You will develop comprehensive skills and knowledge of business operations, including areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Strategy, International Business, Entrepreneurship and Digital Business.
Practical, real-world teaching
We have designed our BSc (Hons) Business Management programmes to give you a competitive edge, in whatever business field you want to enter. It is taught by tutors from professional backgrounds. This experience shapes the way they teach, demonstrating ways to apply your learning in real business situations.
You can study full-time on the traditional two-term per year basis and complete your degree in three years. Or you can accelerate your learning by studying three terms per year and complete your degree within two years.
Please note - If at any point during your programme you change from a two-year degree to a three-year degree (or vice versa), you will be required to notify the Student Loans Company, as changing the speed at which you complete your studies will have fee or student funding implications.
With three start dates a year (September, January & May) you can choose when you want to begin your studies.
On successful completion of BPP University's BSc (Hons) Business Management you will also receive a CMI (Chartered Management Institute) Level 5 Diploma, which is awarded by the CMI.
Preparing you for industry
The BSc (Hons) Business Management programme combines academic rigour with a practical focus. The tutors and lecturers are a team of experienced business practitioners, ideally positioned to put business in a practical context.
You will have the opportunity to attend lectures and presentations given by a variety of potential employers, as well as network with practitioners at special events and career fairs.
As with all our undergraduate programmes, we will help you sharpen your competitive edge. We want you to graduate with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to build a successful career, in whatever area of finance you wish to enter.
Virtual learning support
To help you get the best learning experience, we provide high-quality facilities and technology through our Virtual Learning Environment. BPP University's Virtual Learning Environment and our student intranet features a variety of resources and revision aids, including interactive modules, podcasts, videos and multiple-choice tests.